Copyright ©2013, All other marks are the property of Commtathya.
CT Disclaimer –
The information and views presented in our reports, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. The information contained herein is from publicly available data or other sources believed to be reliable but do not represent that it is accurate or complete and it should not be relied on as such.
CommTathya or any of its affiliates shall not be in any way held responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. The services are provide for assistance only and are not intended to be and must not alone be taken as the basis for an investment decision.
Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.
CT Services Terms and Conditions –
1) REGISTRATION - By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is consistent.
2) COPYRIGHT & NO RETRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION - CT as well as the design and information contained in this site is valuable and exclusive property of CommTathya, and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. All stock call information on CT is the proprietary and confidential property of CT and cannot be repeated for any reason outside CT whatsoever. You agree that if you do repeat or re-post any of CT calls by any mean, you will be liable for actual and punitive damages as determined by CT and additional damages to be determined by a Indian court of Law.
Except as set forth herein, any other use of the information contained in this site requires the prior written consent of CT and may require a separate fee.
4) DELAYS IN SERVICES:
Neither CT including its employees, affiliates, agents or representatives shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.
5) LIABILITY DISCLAIMER:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENTS HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CT AND/OR ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CT OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES
6) TRADING DISCIPLINE:
CT strictly follow Trading Principle and Stop Loss Policy wherein Customer by default agree to not do/enter any trade without Pre Informed/defined Stop Loss.
7) REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
All sales are final. Because CT offers a trial period evaluation to ensure that our products and services will meet your needs without the need to purchase, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS and CANCELLATIONS.
By making a payment for Membership to our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above No Refund and no cancellation Policy.
8) USE OF MESSAGE BOARDS, CHAT ROOMS AND OTHER COMMUNICATION FORUMS:
If this Web site contains message/bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
10) INFORMATION DISCLAIMER:
You acknowledge that the information provided through CT is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of CT.
Under this User Agreement, you assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in CT, including the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements for the consistency and suitability of CT, including the information, and for maintaining any means, which you may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the information under the User Agreement.
13) CONFLICTING TERMS:
If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, representative or agent of CT.
15) ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between you and CT. By using the Information on CT., you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you.
This User Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or canceled for any of the following reasons: (a) immediately by CT for any unauthorized access or use by you (b) immediately by CT if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement; (c) immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.